When’s the last time you had your dryer vent cleaned?
Did you know?…..there were over 15,000 dryer vent fires, in 2014 alone!

Most people think that cleaning out their lint screens after each load of laundry eliminates the risk of fire. The reality is that although they are reducing risk, they are not eliminating it. Lint screens only catch 25% of the lint created, while the remaining 75% of lint goes into the dryer vent and sticks onto the walls.

mold-removal-houston-before-after

BEWARE!

THIS IS WHERE THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF FIRES, IGNITE.

Leading appliance manufacturers recommend a professional vent inspection and cleaning once a year in order to remove lint build up and ensure proper airflow.

Benefits of a clean Dryer Vent

If you notice any of the warning signs, or just think you might be overdue for a Dryer Vent Inspection do not hesitate to call The Attic Specialist. Our technicians will assess the situation for you by conducting an air flow reading, then developing a cleaning strategy to unclog your vents and remove all debris.

Fire Safety is important, and Peace of mind is priceless, so call us today to schedule your dryer vent inspection.

The video explaining the importance of Dryer Vent Cleaning

Common Warning Signs of Dryer Vent Clogs